Camino too easy?

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Nov 9 06:12:21 PST 2003

Hi Ana,
I didn't 'hop into (the Camino)  out of curiosity'.  Not at all. I had been a
"fair weather Catholic" all my life and when I learned about the beheading of
the monks I was gripped with shame on top of the sadness; the only thing that
I could think to do then was to walk the Camino since I was already there. It
did help, a lot; later, of course, I fell in love with it.

       Those of you who have written to me about wanting to know more about
the martyred monks, please note that the booklet I have of their letters and a
brief telling of what happened is in Spanish.  If you can read it I'll make a
copy and send it to you.  If not, perhaps I can translate the gist of it and
send you individual e-mails.  Please let me know.
Warm regards,
Rosina