Camino too easy?

Atina Diffley atinagoeaFRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Nov 7 08:37:54 PST 2003

Richard,

Thanks for your reply. It is very helpful.

Can you help me get a better picture of the weather in February.

People just say it is cold and wet and I shouldn't do it but they aren't
specific. Like what temperature day/night. Rain every day all day or every
other day etc. I am a vegetable farmer and can only travel in February. So
the glorious month of June is not an option.

Thanks,

Atina