Radio Programs on the Camino

Jilek, Glenn Glenn.JilekaFHWA.DOT.GOV
Tue Nov 4 06:24:17 PST 2003

Good Morning all....

The Sound and Spirit website should be able to be accessed by all.  It is produced by a public radio station in Boston, WGBH.  Try the following:
www.wbgh.org
That will get you to the stations home page.  Then look on the left and click on programs, then radio programs, and finally find "Sound and Spirit.  It can be listen to using the same system as the BBC site I believe. BUT I found out that you can't go back and listen to an old program, but you can get the transcript of it.  They periodically rebroadcast the programs.  Since I regularly listen to this interesting program, I will try to be alert and notify you when they do rebroadcast "The Road to Santiago".

Glenn