Pilgrim meals at the Reyes Catolicos Parador

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Sun Nov 2 18:44:57 PST 2003

Hi Atina,
The name of  Linda's book is:
"THE PILGRIMAGE ROAD TO SANTIAGO, The Complete Cultural Handbook"  by Gitlitz
and  (Linda) Davidson, ISBN 0 312 25416 4,  published by St. Martin's
Griffin, New York in 2000.
Of the dozens and dozens of books about the Camino that I have read, in
several languages, it is hands down the very best.
Although it only covers the French Way, including the (superb) "Aragonese"
portion, I wouldn't dream of going to the Camino without it; indeed, I wouldn't
dream of going anywhere in Spain without it since it seems that I'm forever
quoting it and referring to it everywhere.
Enjoy!
Rosina