Radio programme re Camino on the net

athena deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 2 15:32:35 PST 2003

Thank you, Sally! I enjoyed the program...and can hardly wait to return to Santiago.
It was very easy to find, following your directions. I'll probably check out other programs. It seems to be an interesting station.

Deanna

Sally Haden <hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
Hello everyone
I thought you might like to listen to an English radio programme which is
about pilgrimage and includes an interview with someone who has done the
Camino. But I think that you will have to listen within the next six days
because I think they are only available to listen to on the web for a week,
after which they are taken off, and the programme was broadcast yesterday
(Saturday). Here is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml

Scroll down to "Excess Baggage" under "E" and click on "Listen".
I am new to listening to radio on my computer and so I don't know too much
about making the system work for you, but I presume that if it is on the net
then anyone in any country can listen to it.

This week was just one in a series about travel. Maybe other weeks will be
of some interest too.

I haven't listened to all of this week's yet myself. Perhaps when I have,
I will post a summary or comment.

Enjoy!
Sally
Lancashire, UK