Radio programme re Camino on the net

Sally Haden hadense1948aHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 2 00:30:17 PST 2003

Hello everyone
I thought you might like to listen to an English radio programme which is
about pilgrimage and includes an interview with someone who has done the
Camino.  But I think that you will have to listen within the next six days
because I think they are only available to listen to on the web for a week,
after which they are taken off, and the programme was broadcast yesterday
(Saturday).  Here is the link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml

Scroll down to "Excess Baggage" under "E" and click on "Listen".
I am new to listening to radio on my computer and so I don't know too much
about making the system work for you, but I presume that if it is on the net
then anyone in any country can listen to it.

This week was just one in a series about travel.  Maybe other weeks will be
of some interest too.

I haven't listened to all of this week's  yet myself.  Perhaps when I have,
I will post a summary or comment.

Enjoy!
Sally
Lancashire, UK