m,osquitos, Trigo and fonts

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Fri May 30 23:36:18 PDT 2003

Dear all,
 Things must have changed for i never ever met any mosquitos even in raher "watery regions"which isn't Calzadilla ( the town where El Trigo was found). You cannot miss this bar as the road suddenly get down and a village is exposed with moer or less one main street and on the left is a big white building which says BAR and it has good food too  (perhaps it's even run by the same brothers still)

For those interested in another group on Santiago ( santiagobis yahoo group) the founder of thsi group recently published a font to use in Word another text applications named Calixtinus ( and is set after the letters ( fonts) in the Codex.) I f anyone is interested in using this for his personal Santiago mail you might refer to this group or otherwise contact me off-list to obtain this font

Have all a good weekend

Pieter Y Trigo
the netherlands

ppannevisachello.nl