Miam-miam

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Wed May 28 09:42:04 PDT 2003

You can buy Miam Miam Dodo for Spain in the Libraire de Navarre
in SJPP next to the church, just down the street from the gite.

And I have seen it several times for sale in Spain, but I don´t remember
where.    It is very up to date.

Tom Priestly <tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA> wrote:
David,
Your message was enlightening but ... frustrating:

Miam Miam Dodo is now two books, one in French for the Le Puyto SJPP route, and one in simple Spanish (200 word vocabulary forbenefit of francophones) for SJPP to Santiago. Both are excellent, updated annually, and fairly readily availablealong their routes and probably from the Confraternity of St Jamesas well as (as others have reported) amazon.com or amazon.fr
The Confraternity of St. James book-website only has the Le Puy-SJPP book. Neither amazon.com nor amazon.fr yield any results on a book search (other than the French one suggesting "Miam Miam Bébé" which is a bit too late: our kids are in their thirties.)

So, perhaps I will have to wait and look for it in bookstores in SJPP? I would much prefer to read the available books before I go - I have ordered a bunch, and plan to carry the lightest one, with annotations or if neccessary stickies added from the others. Adding an extra book just before walking over the Pyrenees seems a tad foolhardy!

Suggestions, anyone? Tom

--
Tom Priestly