signing off

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Tue May 27 15:11:01 PDT 2003

Maria-what are your estimated start and stop dates? I would like to pray for
you each day- anything special I should hold in prayer as you
walk?<<<<estelle in Hawaii

-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Ruiz Scaperlanda [mailto:mscaperlandaaCOX.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 11:14 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: signing off

I leave for Madrid tomorrow morning... will begin walking on sunday 1 June.

before I sign off from the list (for now), I wanted to say thank you to all
of you who have contributed to my knowledge & preparation to el Camino
through your postings, and a special thanks to Linda for moderating this
list.

peace and grace be with each of you -- and please keep me in your prayers as
María Ruiz Scaperlanda
405-447-5416
mscaperlandaacox.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and