casa de felisa

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Sun May 25 13:06:58 PDT 2003

I went past the house of Felisa yesterday.    It is just before Logroño,
after you finish climbing a long gentle hill and start descending.

Her daughter was there, greeting us with a hearty "Beunas Tardes,
Peregrinos!"   and so I sang her the Ubi Caritas from Taize, because it
fit so well with Felisa´s sello which you can still get stamped in your
credencial.    I hope other Taize pilgrims approaching Logrono will do the
same.

On the Pacific Crest Trail we call people like the late Felisa "Trail Angels".