Miam-miam

Tom Priestly tom.priestlyaUALBERTA.CA
Fri May 23 08:26:48 PDT 2003

David,
Your message was enlightening but ... frustrating:

>Miam Miam Dodo is now two books, one in French for the Le Puy
>to SJPP route, and one in simple Spanish (200 word vocabulary for
>benefit of francophones) for SJPP to Santiago.
>
>Both are excellent, updated annually, and fairly readily available
>along their routes and probably from the Confraternity of St James
>as well as (as others have reported) amazon.com or amazon.fr

The Confraternity of St. James book-website only has the Le Puy-SJPP
book. Neither amazon.com nor amazon.fr yield any results on a book
search (other than the French one suggesting "Miam Miam Bébé" which
is a bit too late: our kids are in their thirties.)

So, perhaps I will have to wait and look for it in bookstores in
SJPP? I would much prefer to read the available books before I go - I
have ordered a bunch, and plan to carry the lightest one, with
annotations or if neccessary stickies added from the others. Adding
an extra book just before walking over the Pyrenees seems a tad
foolhardy!

Suggestions, anyone? Tom
--
Tom Priestly