Patricia: request Arles- Puenta de la Reina route

Douglass Norvell norvellaNAUVOO.NET
Mon May 19 13:22:00 PDT 2003

My wife and I are leaving June 6 for a three week trip along the Camino.

We are both out of shape.

I am in Peru where I have been eating and drinking for two week and I look
like a pregnant hog on it´s hind legs.

I can, with a great effort, maybe make 10 kilometers a day.

We will stay in Pensions.

Where should I start?

I don´t want to start at Ronscavalles and have a horrendous walk the first
day.

We just want to cruise along, be togther and have a nice time.

I will, however, be carrying an American flag on a ten foot mast.

Douglass G. Norvell, Ph.D.