GOCAMINO Digest - 9 May 2003 to 12 May 2003 (#2003-125)

Ralph Alcorn RBALCORNaCS.COM
Tue May 13 08:42:29 PDT 2003

We went in Sept-Oct 2001 and weather was wonderful - 2 days with some light
rain, not too hot. Still very crowded, but never had to sleep on floor.
Sometimes had to go to overflow facility. Food - you will not go hungry.  Buy
a hunk of cheese and dried meat for lunch - and always buy enough so there is
enough left over for another day.  Buy bread daily unless you like stale
bread.  We always found food on Sundays.  Get the confraternities guide - a
must for food and shelter info. Their link is on our website Camino page.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com