Just joined!!!

Caldwell, Emily ecaldwellaBCANET.ORG
Thu May 1 05:30:58 PDT 2003

Hello to all:

As per the request, I am sending an introductory e-mail.  My name is Emily
Caldwell and I am currently living in Elizabethtown, PA.  In June I plan to
walk, for the first time, 17 days of El Camino.  My reason for joining the
list serv is to further prepare myself for my journey.  I have been reading
about the Camino for more than four years and decided it was time to go.
I've been to Spain about 6 or 7 times and love her more every time I return.
I look forward to receiving more information about the Camino.

Sincerely,
Emily

Emily K. Caldwell
Coordinator for College & University Relations
Brethren Colleges Abroad

50 Alpha Drive
PO Box 407
Elizabethtown, PA 17022-0407
Phone: 717-361-6608
Toll Free: 1-866-222-6188
www.bcanet.org

Bridge the World   Connect for Peace   Act for Justice