your help, please!

Bruce McLean b_mcleanaTELUSPLANET.NET
Sat Mar 29 19:05:06 PST 2003

Sarah Leiser wrote: I'm

>  I've been looking at info about refuges and
> where they are. Example: the refuge in Cizur Menor is open June-Sept, and

Cizur Menor has 2 Refuges, Roncal family refuge is open year round.
There is a refuge at Eunate which is a bit closer to Cizur Menor than Puente La
Reina

> Pamplona-Uterga    looks too long for my first walk. Ventosa & Najera are
> openSUMMER"..what's that, and if that means everything's closed between

There is no accomodation in Uterga.  A suggested very easy route Pamplona
Puenter la Reina would be Day one to Cizur Menor Day two Eunate  and there is a
Hostal at Lorca.
Ventosa opened summer 2002

Najerra open year round.
Many many people have found room at the "manger", don't  worry about it, do it,
you will have no trouble.  The "hordes" that walk during the summer are
accommodated

If you don't have it yet suggest you get the CSJ guide, you still have time to
get it if you pay priority mail.