places to stay

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Sat Mar 29 14:06:40 PST 2003

If a refugio is not open, there is usually an inexpensive hostal available. If
there is a special festival going on that can be a problem, since the various
types of hotel facilities tend to get filled up. If your Spanish is in good
shape, you can probably get warnings of such activities going on at the next
planned stop.

regards,

Bob Spenger