Pain and Suffering in Religion-Jennifer

Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Fri Mar 28 18:07:58 PST 2003

Jennifer,

Obviously I don't know what/how many  private answers you're getting, but  I
think that perhaps if you define further than you already have, what it is
that u mean, what you want, you and all of us who are interested in this
topic may read more e-mails regarding this subject.

Perhaps you may want to get into, albeit briefly and simply (Hah!),  whatever
realtionship  there may be in  pain, suffering, spirituality, mysticism,
spiritual reward, etc. vis a vis el C, or get really heavy into comparisons
with Teresa & Juan de la Cruz' "pain/suffering?"

Just a suggestion.

Xosé Manuel