Crowds in Mid June

Douglass Norvell norvellaNAUVOO.NET
Mon Mar 24 10:10:00 PST 2003

I am a writer living in Nauvoo, Illinois.

My wife and I will walk the camino in June, si dios quiere.

Will the pista be crowded...  Will the hotels and restaurants fill up...

I expect the war to hold down crowds somewhat, although people may be
looking for vacations or spiritual experiences nearer to home.

What do you think...

I am using periods in lieu of question marks because I am in a Nicaraguan
Ciber Cafe where the keyboards are from Mars.

Cordially,

Douglass G. Norvell