who's boorish?

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sun Mar 23 12:23:18 PST 2003

ENOUGH ALREADY! Have any of you read the paper lately? Does this refugio
have to mirror the real world? I choose it to be a haven of peace, as is
the Camino. Refugio=refuge. As they say in the American cowboy movies
when a fight is about to ensue,"Take it outside, boys!" Please take all
unpleasnatries outside this refugio. Thank you. Lydia