Proposal to the Forum

Crawford A Mathieson crawford_mathiesonaWEBSITEPROJECTS.CO.UK
Thu Mar 20 10:31:52 PST 2003

Or you could discuss it on the "other" group.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Road to Santiago Pilgrimage [mailto:GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU]On Behalf
Of Xos Manuel Alvario
  Sent: 20 March 2003 17:59
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Subject: Proposal to the Forum

  Hi friends, it was through this forum that I found out and loved "Pillars"
(Sorry Pieter).

  What do you think if we choose a Camino related book and discuss it as we
read it?

  Should this raise objections, such as:
  1.  it would take 2 much space in my pc
  2.  has nothing to do with the forum
  3.  e-mails  may fill my pc up c/ gallactic viruses
  4.  am scared about cybernetic meigas haunting me
  5.  take your Jacobean related reading circle somewhere else
  6.  2 Camino related
  7.  rather talk about other things
  8.  wait until I return from the Camino
  9.  start it when I start the Camino
  10. what a dumb idea...etc

  maybe we could create a GOCAMINO II e-mail list for this purpose.

  How about it?

  Xosé Manuel