About stuff Canuck

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Wed Mar 19 11:06:52 PST 2003

Hello all
I realize we've been instructed not to send messages of a personal nature.  I don't consider this to be so, the sub even though it is a response to specific writers, the subject matter is Camino-related.  I do,however, apologize in advance.

For Bruce McLean re Canadian credential
Hi Bruce, go to http://www.santiago.ca which takes you into the Little Company of Pilgrims Canada, Friends of the Way, etc., there are both membership and credential links -  one must be a member to obtain a Cdn. credential.  There is an email contact provided for joining and information.

For Tom Priestly re Boli Spanish Books in Toronto.  Hi Tom, I called today and I regret for both you and myself that the quintessential Camino book: Pilgrim Guide to Spain #1, the Camino Frances (Wesson) is not the one they carry.  The Camino reference book they do have is $49.! Yipes.  So the information I was given last Saturday is in correct - I guess we're back to the CSJ at 7 pounds, unless anyone else has anything to add??

My personal email by the way is
lolearylyonsasympatico.ca