<no subject>

Camilla Lojacono camilla.lojaconoaRESEARCHRESEARCH.COM
Mon Mar 17 04:40:19 PST 2003

Hi everybody,
I am starting the Camino at the end of May, from Roncesvalles, I did buy The
Pilgrim's Practical Guide: The Road to St.James" by Millan Bravo. It is
quite useful, I have started studying it recently and having to deal with my
first logistical problems:
Roncesvalles to the next Refuge on the way to Larrasoana, in Buergete or
Zubiri, is about 20 kms walk,  I really do not think I will be able to cover
such a distance in my first day!!
However, there are no other accommodation places listed (was thinking of I
could spread the journey into half).
Any suggestions, planning on doing 10-15 kms a day for the first few weeks.

Thank you
Camilla Lojacono