Many thanks to Sue,Floral City

Linda O'Leary-Lyons lolearylyonsaSYMPATICO.CA
Mon Mar 10 11:53:28 PST 2003

Hi Sue
Thanks so much for the information concerning the meeting this coming Saturday in Toronto.  I am planning on attending at this point as I am interested in both your presentation and that of Mountain Co-op.

I am presently living in Barrie, ON and weather has been a problem for travelling this year vis a vis the 400 Hwy.N.

Thanks again for the information and offer of assistance - I'm interested in obtaining info. on the credential as well.

Hope to meet you on Saturday.

Fond thots
Linda O'Leary-Lyons