Just Want to Party!

wisdom's aspirant athenaaBROOKSDATA.NET
Wed Mar 5 19:23:37 PST 2003

Maybe different people approach holy places with different needs. Maybe
this person lives a very stressful life, maybe a corporate life, and needs
a place to walk and party. I think the Camino may be a different place for
each person.
Maybe it's analogous to sex. Some people laugh and play in sex. For others
it is very solemn, like meeting the Queen.
Jesus'  first miracle was turning water into wine at a party.
I. personally, do not plan to party my way along. But, to me,  being holy
does not mean being solemn.

Deanna