pilgrimage

Liza Van Peski vanpeskiaHYPERNET.COM
Tue Mar 4 19:04:01 PST 2003

> Hey folks.

I'm just home from the Camino and a day cleaning a beach in Finisterre. I
am planning to keep on walking. Looks like I can get out my door in
Belfast, Maine sometime in the first half of next week, headed on foot for
Washington DC. No need to get into politics here, but I could use any help
or advice you folks might have for this American pilgrimage. I'll be
looking for a bed in a cat-free place, preferably heated, every 20 miles or
so from Maine to DC. Also any thoughts about routes that will keep me off
Route 1 at least (alas, I think it will be pavement all the way). BRRRRR.
Spain in January is a lot warmer than Maine in March. But I find myself
called.
Thanks.
Liza