Liz's private message on Listserve

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Mon Mar 3 18:21:12 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/2/2003 7:12:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, TagelleaAOL.COM
writes:

> Hello Rosina,
> I just downloaded the Crucifix pictures that you sent me. They are, indeed,
> lovely and very, very touching. I must thank you ever so much.
> Liz

Please send messages like this privately.  I tried to let you know privately
per Linda's rules, Liz, but you blocked all mail from me because you
obviously don't like to be admonished by me.  Unfortunately, that left me no
alternative but this to contact you.  Apologies to everyone else who has to
read this, but it may act as a reminder.  Howard Mendes, NYC