vegetarian food - Juan de la Cruz - Ryan Air

Sofia guava555aHOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 2 03:12:42 PST 2003

Thanks for the information on vegetarian food, this was kind of what I expected and I'm sure I'll be just fine.

I've considered to start to eat meat again, like Liza suggested. Not because of el Camino, but because of other trips I hope to make in the near future, where it'll be even more difficult not to. The problem is that after several years without meat my stomach isn't used to it and I haven't figured out how to do it yet... (And then of course there is the problem that I don't like meat, but I'll just have to get used to it I guess...)

I would also like to thank Rosina and Pieter for the information on Juan de la Cruz and Theresa de Avila. It was interesting to read the historical background on Theresa, I knew she was famous but I hadn't realised just how famous she used to be. When I couldn't find information connecting Juan and Theresa to el Camino, I came to the conclusion that they were probably both busy organising the Carmelites. The pilgrimage didn't fit in to that picture...

And now to my last subject in this post. I have noticed that Ryan Air has a connection between London and Pau, a place that seem to be close to SJPP. There's also a connection to Biarritz from London. Which one would be the better choice do you think?

Sofia