new book

Kathy Gower kathygoweraHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 30 18:19:33 PDT 2003

If you are interested in pilgrimage, it's important...she does not write
very complimentarily towards the Camino and indeed my sister and I met her
several times along the way and when she tried to cut in line at the special
door during the Holy Year.  Mostly she seemed very self-absorbed.

Other than that, it's an interesting read....and the reviews in the SF
Chronicle and NYTimes were also good.  When she wrote about the ram who was
hobbled by brambles it made almost cry.

Go for it and make your own judgement.