Hi from Canada

Tania A. Robson taniaraGOLDEN.NET
Mon Jun 30 08:43:08 PDT 2003

Hi there

My name is Tania, I am 29 years old - married, with a cat. I live in Ontario, Canada and I am planning to hike the Camino in May 2004.  I am planning my trip well in advance, I have known for three years this is something that I must do, its a deep spiritual calling and the physical challenge appeals to me very much.  Physically I am prepared, mentally I am working on that.

My biggest concern is going alone, the two people I have talked to in my city that I have done it assure me there will be lots of people I will meet on the journey - I have travelled since I was 13 on my own to and from Europe however this will be the longest hike alone that I will have started and hopefully finish on my own. I am so excited and filled with so anticipation, its a quiet knowing that I will do this.  Looking forward to hearing from others that have done it, planning on doing it and where and when you will be starting etc.

Thanks!
Tania