camino

James R Eyskens jeyskensaAUSTIN.RR.COM
Sun Jun 29 07:34:32 PDT 2003

I walked the Comino in May-June 2001, from St Jean Pied de Port to
Santiago. I'm an active member of the Confraternity of St James in London
and returned to the Camino in September-October last year as a Hospitalero
at the Refugio Gaulcelmo in Rabanal del Camino, Western Leon.  I also
intend to work at a Hospitalero, again this September.

If I can offer any advice or support to prospective pilgrims or share
experiences with past pilgrims I would be happy to hear from them.