Guides

deanna bowling deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 27 09:41:15 PDT 2003

Kinsey...There is a company out of Colorado that I will find for you on the web if you want. They have a 35 day guided walk of the Camino from St Jean. But I WOULD NOT recommend this. I have had a bit of experience both with a guided group and alone on the Camino. I would take my solo experience hands down, definitely, no question. You can do it easily.
That "guide" in Coehlo's book was a bit of Latin American surrealistic literature as far as I can tell...mythological at best.

Deanna