The Naked Pilgrim

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Fri Jun 27 02:30:38 PDT 2003

I've had a response back from Channel 5.

THEY can't make it available because of Copyright but have given me the name of the production company and I've written to them.

Couldn't find a website for the company yet but a search revealed the HAVE produced programmes that have been released on DVD and tape including in the USA.

Looks promising, lets hope the series is a good one.

regards

Jeffrey