Guides

dandekay dandekayaSBCGLOBAL.NET
Thu Jun 26 17:04:48 PDT 2003

Ah, Kinsey....  just follow the yellow arrows and your heart.  The Camino
will provide.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kinsey Carpenter" <KCarpenteraCMINS.COM>
To: <GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 6:51 AM
Subject: Guides

Recent on line chat regarding the need to know some Spanish has me a tad
bit concerned as I know no more than 50 Spanish words. My departure for
the Camino is mid-September. I'm rushing to get my work responsibilities
in order so that I can be incommunicado with my office for 5 weeks.
Hence, no time to learn any Spanish,  "Are bilingual guides available? I
read "The Pilgrimage" by Paulo Coelho and was, of course, intrigued by
his guide Petrus.  Please share with me your comments and
recommendations as to how I would go about finding a guide.

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
proprietary work product intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding
without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Carpenter Moore
Insurance Services, Inc. for any loss or damage arising in any way from its
use.