Toilet facilities

Maura Santangelo maurasantangeloaSTNY.RR.COM
Wed Jun 25 00:59:25 PDT 2003

it's cleaner than all the spiritual places I have visited in India, tibet and
Nepal...I don't believe that it detracts from the spiritual part, but I am
trained as a physician and in public health so I see the world through those
glasses

Maura