Cell Phones

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Tue Jun 24 10:22:54 PDT 2003

Thanks, Greg,
My husband and I travel regularly, so our choice was to purchase
international capability phones which can accommodate a SIM card for
whatever area we visit. So, for excmple, we purchaed a phone for 100$ (which
we can reuse each time we travel), then we will pick a country for our
"base" country and purchase a SIM card when we arrive. through Telestial (A
southern California company), we will activate the phone on arrival in
Europe and prepay an ammount to cover our anticipated calls. Hope this is
useful to you<<<<e

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg H. Grinspan [mailto:G4r2aAOL.COM]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 6:30 PM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Cell Phones

Thanks, Estelle---Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Hope your
travels in September are eventful in the most positive way.  Gregg
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and