Toilet facilities

Dave Buchan dbuchanaPARADISE.NET.NZ
Tue Jun 24 01:53:14 PDT 2003

Dear All
Thanks to all the replies to my previous questions which were very helpful. I've looked through the archives and have not found anything relating to toilet facilities on the Camino: In the refugios, On the Camino, In towns and villages.Is toilet paper a must to carry. Can I get some feedback on this most important of functions. Having spent time travelling in the far and near east I'm prepared for anything, but knowledge is strength. Look forward to seeing everyone in September.I arrive in Madrid on the morning of the 15th and am looking to make my way to Pamplona and maybe Rouncevalles that same day.

Dave.