Cell Phones & Spanish lessons

Rebekah Scott rebritesaYAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 23 20:16:55 PDT 2003

If you're interested in Spain-based cell phones, or links to places that give immersion lessons, check out this website: http://www.multimadrid.com/ . The guy who runs it is very nice, honest, and Spanish; questions are answered promptly and the advice has proven very valuable to me.

I've done the camino with and without Spanish skills. Spanish skills make it 12x better, and it's a tool you'll have in your "travel kit" for the rest of your life.

Rebekah Scott, journalista
'The more I learn, the less I know.'