Cell Phones

Estelle Codier EstelleCaKAPIOLANI.ORG
Mon Jun 23 10:04:09 PDT 2003

Gregg-my husband and I will be doing the camino in September and will be
carrying a cell phone-if you want the details, send me a note at
estellecaKapiolani.org and I will send you details<<<<e

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg H. Grinspan [mailto:G4r2aAOL.COM]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 7:26 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: Cell Phones

I would be interested in knowing how to find a cell phone and a service for
my trip next year.  So, I would be interested in any information that Teri
may be receiving.  Gregg
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and