Thanks to several, notes, & Gocamino administration (again)

davidson davidsonaETAL.URI.EDU
Sat Jun 21 13:59:38 PDT 2003

Hi. I continually seem to be caught in administratration for Gocamino. So, I'm
sending thanks to people like Rosina who are kind enought to give information
and announcements as they receive the Camino-related bulletins from Spain
(like Compostela, and Peregrino).

A note to Maura Santangelo:  please reset your computer's date, which seems to
be in 2000 -- your emails inevitably get placed at the end of all others dated
more recently.

And now for the usual:  how to get off of the LIsterv:

I've seen several messages indicating a wish to unsubscribe from Gocamino
recently. Unfortunately, these messages have gone to everyone on the list. If
you wish to unsubscribe, please follow the directions you received when you
joined the list.
Try this address :
listservapete.uri.edu

in the message box write only :
unsubscribe gocamino and your name.

If you have problems, and ONLY if you have problems, please contact me
personally:
davidsonaetal.uri.edu

thanks
linda davidson