Testimonial from pilgrim Arlette Franz of Lausanne

Elizabeth Boylston-Morris TagelleaAOL.COM
Thu Jun 19 10:32:20 PDT 2003

While still in my twenties I changed the direction of my life from being an
actress to becoming a social worker.  I obtained a doctorate in Social Work and
Public Administration and have remained in the field ever since.  Because of
this the testimonial of Mme Franz was of particular interest to me.
Does anyone in this list know how one may reach this erstwhile social worker
with the Franciscan heart?
I'd love to do so.
Liz