cd's of traditional galician acoustic music; tarta

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 18 16:08:48 PDT 2003

My wife is a bluegrasser and the grass in Galicia is green, though it won't stay that way much longer unless it rains, but I need to bring her some kind of traditional acoustic music cd.    I managed to pick out a
couple of discs by Milladoiro at Corte Ingles (Iacobus Magnus
and Gallaecia Fulget) which looked interesting but not exactly what I
was looking for (but I was pressed for time as usual).    I will be back in
Santiago after Fisterra and if anybody has some better suggestions
plase send them to me privately.

I would like to take some Tarta de Santiago home with me.
Anybody know how long it will keep unrefrigerated?   What's a good
source in the old town?    I suppose there are cheaper sources than the
tienda in the parador.

David