New to the list: Some Queries

Dave Buchan dbuchanaPARADISE.NET.NZ
Tue Jun 17 21:07:02 PDT 2003

Hi, My names Dave, and I will be walking the Camino starting September 16th or 17th. I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate a response to. Do I need to take a sleeping bag or just a liner. I have been told by one pilgrim, refugios provided blankets for his whole trip (May last year), but have read that this is not the case.Enlightenment needed! I have also read a recommendation letter helps in gaining the passport. What are others' experience on this matter. Thanks for the help.

Dave.