2002 pilgrims by month and country

Sofia guava555aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 17 14:03:32 PDT 2003

Dear Rosina,

Just to add to yor list, the Nordic countries are probably Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. The definition vary sometimes, but I can't see Finland elsewhere... I would say that Iceland belongs in this group too, but my first guess is that Islandia would be Iceland, so might be wrong... =)

I would also say that Israel is in Asia, at least geografically, since we normally put all the surrounding countries into that cathegory... Unless there is a Middle Eastern one as well.

Letonia I've never heard of, could it be a Latvia? I can't see Latvia anywhere...

Confused thoughts from Sofia in Sweden