2002 pilgrims by month and country

Elizabeth Boylston-Morris TagelleaAOL.COM
Sun Jun 15 13:31:24 PDT 2003

I  bicycled from Ponferrada last year and arrived in Santiago the third week
in September. Two Episcopalian priests from Scotland bicycled with me the last
two or three days.
They, and I, heard about the "Beatitudes" poem and succeeded in getting a
copy of it; the copy, however, was in Spanish and we couldn't find anyone to
translate it for us other than a French pilgrim whose brave attempts were not
altogether successful.
I, for one, would very much like to, finally, have an English version of the
poem.  Please, do post it.
Also, I notice that no 2002 pilgrims from England,  Scotland or Ireland were
included  in the message.  Were their numbers so small that they did not merit
 a separate mention?  As I recall, there were quite a few of them.
The detailed information about pilgrims is fascinating. Thank you for posting
it.
Liz