What will be the weather like in Spain ? Will it rain in Spain in June?

Terry Medlar terrymedlaraYAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 15 08:50:55 PDT 2003

We traveled El Camino this year during Holy Week.  We
started in a snow storm in Sommport and ended in a
torrent in Finnesterra.  None of this dampened our
enthusism.
--- "Gregg H. Grinspan" <G4r2aAOL.COM> wrote:
> thank you, Ignacio.  I will do just that.  As a
> matter of fact it appears
> that I may now need to consider traveling in April
> into early May.  I'll be in
> touch as soon as I have a better idea of when I can
> get away.  thanks again,
> Gregg

=====
May all your weeds be wildflowers.