What will be the weather like in Spain ? Will it rain in Spain in June?

David Hough caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM
Sun Jun 15 03:37:26 PDT 2003

Our group had the rather unexpected pleasure of hiking all the way
from France to Santiago without ever getting soaked by rain while
hiking.     It sprinkled some, and it poured several times at night and
in the afternoon after we already we in the albergue, but I never had
everything in my pack soaked as happened three times in France
despite pack covers and plastic bags.

I will continue carrying my rain gear to Finisterra and Muxia though.

Ignacio Francés <ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET> wrote:
Hi, I'm a new kid in this cyber-town. Instead of a
boring presentation I will try to be useful from the
beginnig.
For all of you who are planning to come to Spain and
does not know what clothes to put in your suitcase,
provided you have a minimum knoledge of spanish,
you will find all the information you need about the
past, present and future weather in Spain in
.

Buen Camino

Ignacio