Xosé Manuel Alvariño ElcaminomejalaaAOL.COM
Sat Jun 14 16:00:38 PDT 2003

Don't let this guy fool you for a minute, folks. My friend, Ignacio Frances,
is  quite knowledgeable about the Camino, can address any issues regarding
this topic, is a veteran peregrino, and more than anything, a beautiful human
being.
A true asset, GOCAMINO has gained, as the Bard said,  "a jewel on an Ethiop's
ear!"

Welcome home, Ignacio.

Xosé Manuel, Miami