What will be the weather like in Spain ? Will it rain in Spain in June?

Ignacio Franc és ignaciofrancesaTELEFONICA.NET
Sat Jun 14 13:30:58 PDT 2003

Hi, I'm a new kid in this cyber-town. Instead of a
boring presentation I will try to be useful from the
beginnig.
For all of you who are planning to come to Spain and
does not know what clothes to put in your suitcase,
provided you have a minimum knoledge of spanish,
you will find all the information you need about the
past, present and future weather in Spain in
<http://www.inm.es>.

Buen Camino

Ignacio