No Subject

Gregg H. Grinspan G4r2aAOL.COM
Thu Jun 12 17:34:20 PDT 2003

My name is Gregg Grinspan.  I found you in the bibliography of David
Gitlitz's and Linda Davidson's book, "The Pilgrimage Road to Santiago."  I live in
Northwestern Connecticut and work as an Emergency Room Physician.  I have thought
about walking El Camino for about 4 years and hopefully will do so in the
late spring of 2004.  Any help in my planning will be greatly appreciated as I am
a novice to hiking and have always traveled with a suitcase in the trunk of a
car.  -------------You all have my thanks beforehand.