The Pilgrim's best friends

Crawley, Jeffrey jeffrey.crawleyaFABERMAUNSELL.COM
Thu Jun 12 07:03:14 PDT 2003

and how to look after them, you might like to drop into:

www.foot.com/index.html

I love the bit in the section about treatment for Achilles Tendonitis (which REALLY hurts) where it says:

"(They) should decrease the distance of their walk or run, apply ice after the activity and avoid any uphill climbs. Athletes should use an orthotic device, heel cup, or heel cradle for extra support."

I guess that rules out walking the Camino then :o)

Jeffrey